My best friend Part II: In high school I was lucky to meet Marisol, we come as friends in high school, and since we lived near lived together differently than our other friends, was like the best friend-neighbor relationship to both. When my mother once said, "and you betterMarisol crumb is it? "and that was when I said" o_o ... Riiiiiiight * o * "was as sudden and so I started to call (to myself xD) my new best friend. Our relationship remained that way for long, but you know the turn took that story ... ^ _ ^
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
The Wheel Of Time Audition
sa others) felt a great empathy with him. With the passing of our school years we realized many tastes in common. I had a romantic relationship with him on three different attempts (all Fails xDDD), and we reached a point where we realized that our connection was special, but in another sense quite different. He has been my soulmate and my best friend, but we go through difficult things, to see us and talk as if everything was natural.
My best friend Part II: In high school I was lucky to meet Marisol, we come as friends in high school, and since we lived near lived together differently than our other friends, was like the best friend-neighbor relationship to both. When my mother once said, "and you betterMarisol crumb is it? "and that was when I said" o_o ... Riiiiiiight * o * "was as sudden and so I started to call (to myself xD) my new best friend. Our relationship remained that way for long, but you know the turn took that story ... ^ _ ^ My best friend Part III: I can not say it's my new best friend because Marisol continues to occupy the site (apart from you know), but a best friend: * fanfare * Sofia: D ~ But first was a friend of Marisol and now see it more connected to her than me, I learned that our friendship is different.'s a friend with whom I can always count, and I mean who gives me confidence, support and shoulder. It is my knightess without it I would have drowned several times, has saved me, I was ac
My best friend Part II: In high school I was lucky to meet Marisol, we come as friends in high school, and since we lived near lived together differently than our other friends, was like the best friend-neighbor relationship to both. When my mother once said, "and you betterMarisol crumb is it? "and that was when I said" o_o ... Riiiiiiight * o * "was as sudden and so I started to call (to myself xD) my new best friend. Our relationship remained that way for long, but you know the turn took that story ... ^ _ ^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment