and we were pa 'up and pa' under our upstairs neighbor, not to mention that he was always very scary. Has changed, but I keep seeing with the eyes of older sister who cares. It has become huge, rebellious and stubborn. ¬ ¬ u
us always tries to talk to my brother and me, but I usually throw a lot of the lion, as their topics of conversation in some way and stubbornly become existentialists have always believed the reason for its unique raciocionio sometimes you feel like talking to a stoner. @ _ @
is very sociable and talkative, physically a lot like my dad, as with the more when we saw a tiny picture of Dad was like watching my Hermanillos again as a child.
I think I am a mixture of my family whole, because physically I look like my dad and my mom and my brother and my younger brother. I like the balance between all.
xDDDD I love my brothers, never out of control I have problems with them or talk to ever since. Although angers me away from time to time, is a natural when you have and live with them.
* shuriken *
0 comments:
Post a Comment