Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What Does Flesh Eating Bacteria Look Like Day 16 - Your first kiss

My first kiss is very curious, between cute and weird. xD

was with Joseph, and as about 10 years ago ...

all started with a sudden visit to Po after he had left school, I was very nervous to see you again, so (and as always then), I hid. I remember one of their free time, we went to walk around the colony. Creeeeeeeo we were going to Ismael and Liz (can not remember if Dew ...) and then talking about pure stupid things as usual. Something in particular I'm not sure what it was ...

NOW It was something about a nonexistent village inhabitants who were called puchurrumbvinos "I think he was saying that he was one (a idioteez took me to my college did not noticetonka completely red and we took off we walked stiff. On the way

been thinking things like "gourd, I kissed a BOY!" and "WHY DID?!" ~ At the end of the girl's mind. | 3

That was my first kiss, my old friend and soulmate. xD

* shuriken *

0 comments:

Post a Comment