Today did not go to kindergarten in the morning ... Awoke hoarse from the previous night because he had started with a throat infection. I fell asleep, my head hurt a lot and felt nauseated.
I ended up waking up until 1:30 pm but the upside is that I could rest. I dreamed that the sky was the revésy dajaba me falling from a fence. I think my dream version of the Inception and learned what he told other people that I was, "Look, look! I can turn the sky because we are in a sueñoy nothing happened! &the 1st day (ie morning) ... ¬ ¬
I got home where my brother was watching me from the parking place.
I think after I came to check things in the internet and get my first place in the Word Challenge (which I did: P muajaja, sorry aunquedetodasformasturécordesMIrécord Zucchini ... xD).
I water the plants on the terrace and porch also, that was my brother's work and we started to talk and you turn in the third magazine to ComCom. ^ ^
then returned to continue my inked Fairylands I still do muchor respect. @ _ @
When the clock struck 8:30, I told my brother to go get sodas at Waldo's, so we did. That sold chocolates to 3 x 12 pesos which is GREAT. *-*
got home, I made dinner for me (synchronized), a Milanese breaded potatoes to Ely then made rice soup that I had was very rich thanks to the teaching of my dear mother. : D!
I finally got to swim and at around ~ 12 and continued with my duties as dibujiles (I could anyway ...) And I finished this post. ^ ^
* shuriken *
0 comments:
Post a Comment