Sunday, September 19, 2010

Greenish Black Stool Color After Maalox

Every night on a journey that never ceases to amaze me, that is never without surprises and changes. Every night I go to another world parallel to it. He shows me other personalities not only mine but also of the people I know, I have known or would know.

Sometimes this world can be beautiful, funny and wonderful while at other times, cruel, ruthless and scary, but never ceases to be intense.

I love to travel to this place every night, look forward and I question why I play so impressive things to see.

This is my vision of my dreams.

A curious thing is that all my life I believed that I have some sort of spiritual power or control over my dreams. Not because I can controlode to my life, returning to the world that allows me to see everything.

* shuriken *

0 comments:

Post a Comment