These are the words that I spent it at his funeral today. I remember, so I share them here.
Sorry if I have trouble writing, but things are as they appeared in my head as
My Welly Welly:
Geez that made me difficult to sort out my ideas, I would have written this three times and still can not be 100% sure of my thoughts.
So I decided to take the words of a friend and I'll give you my thoughts, which ultimately is the single most personal gift I can give you and I know it will be a gift that you will not recycle.
think about you is to remember my summers at home, laughing with the Pancha (my cousin), leaving the three on a trip to anywhere ... thingwas out.
is remembering warm February night watching "Gone with the Wind" at 13 while Nah, you tata ironed clothes. Because
come to the house of Willy was to come to relax and take advantage of what little or nothing that could be my grandmother. Despite that, the physical distance, I never regretted it. I grew up far away, I could never take my Willy to the activities of school, but still I felt close ... just a phone call away.
Nevertheless, the teen did it some problems. I can still remember that morning when you told me in tears that he had acted for my sake, but I is not stupid and I made goat girl case. I grabbed my stuff and I went off to Uncle yoyo.
never touch the subject. Noand in the clinic, and not worry about us, we'll be okay. I weep like a little because we are selfish, but it will. You
now rests, laugh, do everything you are seeking but your body does not deteriorated permitted. Be happy and if possible, come see us with the tata whenever possible. I do not ask us to ensure I know they will.
Now I leave asking forgiveness if necessary, giving thanks for everything, hoping that you join with the small connor and praying that my hair that goes between your clothes makes you remember that you have a granddaughter on earth that loves you a lot and you'll never forget.
Your niece who loves you ...
Carla.
0 comments:
Post a Comment