Let's talk this week as:
thought it day by day, but to sit and think on Monday seme no nothing came to the head, not because they did anything, but because I really do not remember anything from Monday ... : /
speak of the things I remember about this week.
remember that on Tuesday I visited the local muu Technology Square where I found talking to a guy who bought the magazine. He stayed talking until he saw one of his friends around and went with him (he bought a muu gummies ^ ^). We went to dinner at Curry Japan and talked for a while. Then I told him we were walking and we passed the park which is near his house where the skating rink was one practice, then it occurred to beed good time to begin to learn what was on his inline skates to your home. That night was the first time I put on skates in my life, and I think I made a lot easier than the bike.
remember that this week began giving the group class in kindergarten, which I did all week (it seems that the following will the other two teachers). It's nice class, I feel a little more teacher and less practitioner, which is great. ^ ^
I went for a walk to collect some money from my mom to planet Guadalupe, it was nice and somehow soothing.
Thursday had been to collect a muu and then go to the movies because it was the Mexican movie night (cheap tickets). First I made a pplowed in Liverpool to make a payment of mom and then I moved to the Plaza of Technology where again I see someone talking muu, this time the brother of one of the cartoonists of the magazine.
went to Cinemark, but the film started very late so we decided to eat first Doña Tota Gorditas delicious does not prove time and then a snow-La Sultana. *-*
That night we saw the Hunted Latest Jaime Camil.
later that night at my house he's event Jeton drunk on the roof of my house. O_o
The police came and took him away ...
During the week, I was cold Saturday ~
Yesterday I went to school in the morning and evening for me so i picked Zucchinira Posho house recording the Puercast. ^ ^
We had a good time, it was fun and we chatted with one of the cartoonists who lives in another state by Skype.
We were a little late so when I got home I ate a boiled egg and started to do some things I had ordered moo.
Today I woke up very late. In doing so I fed the birds and dogs and then get to wash the two cars. Then I washed the dog yard, I went for a swim and I started eating. I made chicken with baked potatoes and rice soup that apparently was all pretty good. ^ _ ^
Muu wine, ate and then spent some time in my room completing the plans for a week. 8D
bueh He left and I went to bathe inagain. I spent some time with the dog and my brothers and I am here to drink water as I write the post to continue with the earrings I have to send him a while to honey. Tan-tan
° w °
* shuriken *
0 comments:
Post a Comment