Today I did something heavy, to be frank I feel a tremendous loss of sense of time. I have pending until the bun, not to mention that I love to find one day to be able to dedicate it to my room ... I have been so eager to accommodate a myriad of things on it ... This week I felt much my brain and I need it, especially for ink well, I feel like I'm doing bad. x_x
A moment?
After leaving Marisol at home to drive back, I lowered the window of my door to let in some fresh air. It was night, no traffic, quiet and my leisure driving around May 5 in Radical Dreamers playing in the cd player ... He was very nice because I got a moment bring the view and observe a star in the distance, a few clouds, clear skies and treetops to happen.
That was my moment. \u0026lt;3
* shuriken *
0 comments:
Post a Comment