Thursday, June 8, 2006

Who Is Emily Harper Enage To

Strange

serious enough, lately I've had a strong lock, the kind that you get as cold (at least want). I've done everything to get him off from forcing me to write (fics or thesis), design (the draft of my thesis), before falling Scans the Internet, but nothing. I forgot my projects between leaving or to follow, and unfortunately I know, I do not like leaving things half, so keep writing, design etc, but they will not show good things and it causes more despair. DARE ME A SHOT

Yesterday I had the day off and supposedly transmitI was going to make me work out my thesis, but no, no sir, I spend reading some scans from a manga called "love mode" and I lost my whole day there (see productivity) I recommend read it, but only the end, the principle is just an excuse for "foreign affairs."

Over there at 6 pm, I had to go see a little matter to my right and just because I go and my mother goes, leaving the car parked so badly that it was impossible to take out the mine, half an hour later I come out from their "buying low" go toyears earlier) we were suddenly alone in the Faculty Showing the things of interest. In the lap of a friend, were like an hour when suddenly I see that returns one of the girls I had met at the cafe and sits on the grounds that we are the best company. Haha so if you left me laughing but it was cute ^ 0 ^

stayed a while longer and then we had to go and coffee (we were not eating and we were ugly, but of course ¬ ¬ then I ask the account and two hours later we take it, until I had to bring the case to ask because we did not know), whenI'm firing came a dinner with the girl who I met and then I go to dinner (and I told him my father "back around the 8") to "BREAD AND WINE" The place was nice and the food tell you something delicious but "I resented my portfolio" XD

between dinner out issues ranging from the everyday, (to have not seen this little girl; _;) to the issues between us in the end we took fics and other issues, and for that we got to talking and he told me many of his ideas (damn good ideas ¬ ¬ you may stealent) and me with a super blokeo, in the end that gives me advice and I doubt me again "worth it?" bone me thank you all for your patience as I said "I will not do something stupid" and I want to finish but more that I try I feel like this running for 2-3 never good.

To top emerging me ideas for other things and have not finished anything yet, but I refuse to start something else without finishing the previous.

Well that between the talk and all, came a strange subject (always talk about strange things) told him about my story and the fact that I can not make it unrequited love (my initial intention motor starting this project) I handle situations as real brackets, bone is a trauma for me, I want to drive fee, and by that very fact it's hard to create my romance, so she told me in summary it appears that I refuse to yaoi, and when I said that

eye is me square, but then I explain why (I am creating a tragic ending where love is unrequited)

0 comments:

Post a Comment