Saturday, June 24, 2006

Tay Du Ky 2 Tvb Movie

Officially

and I'm on vacation, ie no pressure, no more deliveries, in order to forget about school. However, this past week was topped off with a flourish.

I was about to kill two stupid people. The reason? Very simple began to greet everyone with a hat outside. Today (well yesterday by the journal) made the presentation of the thesis, I admit that does not participate much in this, because as I said before, with my uncle and take care of my pad is more and was not even two, it was only one, but of course the two turkeys were waddling everywhere when the hard work we did others, and when a friend was things talachando days and days (and These gals will also put to one side demanding that he hurry and blah blah THE HATE.) In order that our presentation was a success, the work we did was great, but I annoying teachers congratulate them and they do not miss the opportunity to say that the principle was of them. The truth is that everything had a dime I do not describe what made the unfortunate, but still presentor a very short list.

1 .- mandoteaban us without their work.

2 .- told them things and ignored.

3 .- harmed in time we

4 .- threw us head with teachers.

5 .- missing 6 .-

latecomers.

7.-lying us

8 .- then offered to do things that did not

gave pure 9 .- rubbish that we had to fix.

10 .- CRAWLER the teacher.

11 .- is looked their best.

caused 12 .-No lawsuits in the group

And much more, which I stored with courage.

What it made me laugh XD is that the end in my certificate of participation did not put my name if not that put Maria Isabel

OSEA MARIA bla bla! XD to rant as hot flashes happen when a guy saw me hear everything and it all just ugly and I say:prarle a gift. The truth is that I am not buy presents for my brother, since I'm generally poor, but this week the mood was on the floor so I wanted to do something special, and if Father's Day I started to cook and invent a new dessert for my dad up a bit (you know the death of his brother was two days before Father's Day) my brother decided to buy

precision pliers pocket knife, screwdrivers, scissors and more equipment included, liked a lot and I felt good with it ^ 0 ^

family lunch and we all very well. In the late afternoon / evening I went to get ice cream with two friends and & nbsp; later to make the presentation for the thesis.

Actually my favorite day of the week was just on Thursday, because as I went to work Wednesday, Thursday me free drink and started to cook for some friends that this day would come to visit me was hilarious cheesecake cook some burgers and I were very good (the only bad thing is that a friend is sick and does not come, but hey it was great with which it came) we talked, we watched videos, listen to music,

Sumba (and more time tomorrow to explain what is Sumber

0 comments:

Post a Comment