Thursday, June 15, 2006

Whats The Highest Milligram Ativan Just A Breath

We agreed to meet at 1 pm to 8 pm and be free and go out, but actually ended at 10 pm and I get angry and left. It is unfair that I work alone.

the end to end claudia and oscar in a charming oxxo it is clear that they had to endure my mood dogs.

Sunday if that I spend glued to the computer writing and creating my individual part of the thesis, or out or anything, and just ate it all to end my m

chyle, review of introduction to professional practices and

work that day I worked from 11 am to 6 pm XD trauma. rest And I fell totally and completely exhausted.

Wednesday because I had the delivery of theses, (now if) and then I complained and told all the truth to my advisor, was perhaps bad but hell no longer bear, in addition to all the nonsense on Monday if I behave like a child, so you better talk calmly and told him everything, which ultimately did not feel like going to see much change is a fact but the struggle was made. CXC I think now if at all, lightning again I'm a long but hey ... many days I did not write well is not your obligation to read me muahahaha

Saluditos everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment