Monday, June 5, 2006

How To Get Infected With Phylori

That weekend I had, one worthy for a suicide, the Sunday did not stop for anything, I spend doing thesis since we had delivered on Monday, finishing my first outstanding document and then set the house of one of the girls (the example teacher) to help, were it indoors as 6 pm to 10 am the next day, I did everything from data capturita to cook, if you wonder why I served as a cook just say: that the others are a scourge in kitchen and had too much hunger, so that my pancakes were a hit with biscuit, bad thing is that I hate honey on them and the guy in the shop do not buy my maple syrup. As you can imagine I do not bathe or change clothes so chas reach gives pancake flour ins pants.

the end we stayed up all night telling stories, laughing and laughing as we worked, the truth is that although there were people rave that they did nothing, I had a great time listening to the gossip of the university.

In order to not step on my house until 3 pm today and no more I lean to my room and fell asleep (of course after a bath ... I mentioned it to the flour does not?)

I think another thing worth counting is that the printed document delivery pass it I read a fic called "games of seduction" and one of my classmates (the purchases mentioned above) I wonder "What are you reading?" and I see my telling the story (cave clarify that I was dying of griefyaoi theme for this but even so I told it) in the end they asked me want to read the dial, which honestly scares me XD to top that started to sing the song of "games of seduction" I think that soda stereo, again I got scared.

Well I think that's everything worth having, I guess I must be boring to read but good to live it is another thing.
we
I say goodbye

0 comments:

Post a Comment