Neniiiiiiiiiiii (
Carmen, aunk around here is Cartxu
), many many suerteeee with the exams and not get bogged mujeee! K you know you gave me very upset when you told me no k k to end not back in town, good to see if I can go now to there early to get a jejejejejee visitilla and such I'm looking for that k k return, we expect k points many sprees, dinners, hookahs, and all that you already know neniiii k! hahahaha do not forget to give me the news of how you worth an exams gone? k aaaah and you know you have tickets to the Aquapolis when Kieran! we contact
And jajaja xDD weno k otherwise appears I'm slowly recovering from the series I have a half ks (k are almost all) jajaja aunk no to me to see kitado mania k series memory is me when I have nothing better to do lol k hope that will change lol k now I'm posing a dilemma is not whether to OC or Grey jajaja aunk k OC pork possible kda me very little to end the first season it's time k jajaja xDDD I'll tell you if you have any comments lol I hope jajaa
Kisses
Monday, June 2, 2008
I Quit Letter To Team
xDDD jajaja dren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment