endo atrocities of this magnitude, mne suggests that in the end I myself could cause something so serious, my God I really hope not,
and that's when I think about how many mothers simply abort a pregnancy that was unplanned, which could complicate your present life. After all is, the death of someone and even worse someone innocent. Anyway I'm going with this post more than anything else with my thoughts instead of telling what happened to me.
Well PANIC and say that I have now given me the latest installment of my thesis and see if finally if I get youempowerment or not to submit to
July, I really thing that gives me the Synod thunder, but at least I've seen life a girl who tries and never gets the premise ... "to what, if it is impossible "as Nike says" impossible is nothing "(promoting Nike ¬ ¬ I hope to give something for this commercial) all my life taken several twists 360 °
the thesis, a friend is going to live to the United States _; thing that saddens me a world that one of my columns are going, but hey now I have another goal to get out used to study English, taking advantage of the miserable fool B
CHT will be thereMLXC (free hosting lol) also tell you that yesterday I had all intentions
call my friend Lucy and up the phone had ordered but curiously I started watching The Simpsons and I said ... "after the call, and I fell asleep XD wait to talk to her; _;
like me now I sleep early and she is always with the task and we can talk and little strange because muchito. Another person that I have is like talking to my dear MACA monkeys XD lol but cost me a fortune lol but I know that is the life of that evil monster that is even said my sist (which do not understand why I'm an angel and she as I said before ... it is a monstrous evil) XD
when laziness vens to command him an email asking for a phone to call
Anyway me and here I have to remove that supposedly ¬ ¬ I'm working and doing the thesis. Hehehehe
0 comments:
Post a Comment