Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Shower Kate Playground I sinner, I confess ...

on of Degenerate, to have a bizarre mind that did not fit with the canons of a beautiful and neat writing.
I marked with a scarlet letter on his forehead so that everyone who knew me could see that he was a sinner.

interesting was when I dared to show these letters to my professor of communication at the university. To my surprise, I liked the story and gave me tips to ignore the comments from people who do not know.

For a while, perhaps for fear of discovering my true essence, I walked away from that area and idyllic relations continued to write about love passion.
I ventured into erotic tale ... Another taboo subject, the interesting thing is that everyone, absolutely everyone is interested in these writingsyears. Devoured in seconds and then wanted more. However

never gave you a critique, never commenting on these letters as the met. I could know to watch their eyes ran down the lines of writing, swallowing each letter as if it were oxygen. But no one commented ... too embarrassing, too Puritan to admit that what they liked.

then got my hands on the world of yaoi.
God, perverted world. Every drop of expression in that area was made to meet tired minds of the ordinary, the mundane. Cried out for more dirty perversions in its expression.
Each letter, each step forward was another door to another world. The slash was the temple of the fallen, the place donyou can find in my work. Tales of madness, murder, death and blood. Free stained crimson
describing characters beyond reason, excluded from society ... "Decadent" how once told one of my stories.

I like that area, I love described as cold sweat runs through your spine slowly as terror seizes your senses and your bones, all prisoners act rationally, shake to break ... until your heart explodes with such a strong heartbeat and lungs stop working. All described in a way so subtle, so cheerful that the irony is my constant companion.

Yes, I am a wolf in sheep's clothing ... maybe I expressed myself badly. I am a Human

vest hidden in the wolfsheep gone.
I am aware of our nature, human beings are no better than me, on the contrary. Their sanctimonious attitude is merely a reflection of its decadent interior, its nature scavenger. It's just that I read as I take hits, break them into pieces and expose them as they are: Human
...



ps: for those who did not notice the sacarcasmo in my title XD, the "sinful self" is the title of the prayer in the Catholic religion does when going to confession. And the "I confess" is the first thing you say when you pray the shorter version of that sentence (found on wikipedia).

0 comments:

Post a Comment