Monday, December 6, 2010

7 Year Old Blood In Stool Day 21 - Another time

I have been full of moments, because I think I live my life lately as well.

I've had good times. Since the convention, the companies who ask me, that someone wants to do a cosplay with one of my designs (which I had always imagined / dreamed xDDDD).
just put pine and all the trimmings of the house a week ago. It was wonderful as always. ^___^

At home we love to decorate beautiful, especially my parents and me. : D
I'm responsible for decorating almost anything, really.

xD I'll upload photos when they are ready. ^ _ ^

Ugh ~ I want to send something to Pilar and Lira, but I need rid of all the urgency that I bring to them a letter and to have money for shipping. ° w ° or

I have been full of things to do, I slept very little and now my body is the cobra.
I awoke a few hours ago, my girlfriend was gone and I Jeton.
xDU
now occupied the night to do school work and take away some things off to pursue a comic ofa commission charged me up for Monday.

Auuu ~ ~, 3,

supernova finished! : D

* shuriken *

0 comments:

Post a Comment