Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rottweiler Puppy Ankle

or, but I feel it is the primary reason for writing.
In my case, I write because it is my means of escape. I seek refuge in literature and express myself through them. But that's me and I have very clear that people not like me, everyone has different reasons that motivate them (forgive the redundancy) to type (or something).
As my cute little girl



coffeko "If you're thinking that you will have a best seller and it will pay all your debts, they end up writing shit"
.
And I can not say it is different: 3
Item 2: [info] The fanautor and the author takes practice and lots of reading, take time E ~ ~No Review! , "the Beta reader is NOT your best friend" may be in real life, but the editing has to be the first to say "HEY! 'Yesterday' is to 'Y' not 'll' ¬ ¬ ** "(XD) not think that things will come out wonderful from beginning to end, because it is not . The writer reads and rereads about 10 times before they feel fairly satisfied with something. Stories I have been 3 years since I edited because I never feel as I stated in accordance with the X idea (I have NEVER known writers who are compliant XD, you can re-edit a text about 30 times and still feel that something is missing.)

Why all this analysis?
Because I decided to resume my literary vein and move on. Last week I decided

0 comments:

Post a Comment