Thursday, November 25, 2010

Costume Shop On Poptropica Oh-chan omedetou Tanjoubi *--*




cachetoncito
Happy Birthday my beloved *___* It is 30 years, whoa! honestly does not look: 3
I know you do not read this (one is in English and two, well that is in English XD) but I would like to dedicate a few words.

than 30 years mean change of folio, bring experience and change. Neither the safest thing you know it, but the others noticed. These more mature, more experienced, more mature ... This does not mean you let your child hand (you're a kid, never going to maturein this sense: 3) but if you mean that now the things you care about, will have a different meaning.

Enjoy every day as if it were the last, making the most of those who want and still doing what you love and what they're good. You have an amazing talent and I think I speak for all, we will always follow behind you, always continue to enjoy what we deliver.

continues as you and do not stop, the world of colors and forms in which we live each day draws from the experiences we have: 3 Happy birthday dear

Riida (^___^)/

0 comments:

Post a Comment