Sunday, August 2, 2009

Best Portable Telescope 2009 And, well, now that I'm here ...

Livejournal has never been very popular in Peru, but here I am, writing an introduction about myself. In fact, one of the things I hate most is that, introduce me bored (and maybe has to do with the countless times I've done for different languages). Typically

: my name? How old do I have? What I do for a living? What I like and what not? What are my hobbies? * Sigh *


My name is Giuliana, but most people (both the school where I studied and the Universityscreening novels (actually I have 4). What I like is more difficult to remember, not because there are things I dislike, but because I do not remember until I run into these situations. Right now only I could mention a list of foods that I like = P

Well, hobbies are what I enjoy doing. Another is that I like to run.

And I guess after an elaborate intro could explain why create an account here. I like reading novels (nothing new) and I was experiencing a time to read novels in English but because several of the stories of my favorite authors were plagiarized his novels have been deleted and created FictionPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment