Finally, the reason for my sleepless nights, stress, crying, despair, and episodes of neuro-psychoses XD ...
is just blog.pucp.edu.pe / index.php
I emcee along with the beloved Diego Berolatti (aka jaaaaaaaaa most eligible bachelor.) A week earlier, when I returned to Cusco, I got the message from Vice Chancellor Fosca. Wanted to attend the event ... and magically all the doors were opened. As if nothing had happened, the faculty gave us all again. We had been ... for nothing ... Thanks Mr. Fosca! ^ ^
The event went pretty well and with lots of pictures. Of course with trouble because many things were already going to ulwon with his flying double kick XD is on Facebook.
PD: There is already couple 3, within my group of friends: My namesake (chemistry) and Koo. If couple 4 me Baranco shot against the Pavilion V (total height: 0.50 m XD)
0 comments:
Post a Comment