I can not believe I'm Deann, I have love. Dean is more hansome Than Sam.
admit that this series began to see my friend Claudia (I love seeing her frightened) in fact when I saw the quiz on the website of my sis Seika , quickly ran to do. and I thought I was going to Sam XD or something weird but I was Dean of envy muéranse girls XD XD jejeje
Besh those who read XD
're Dean! Those're like M & Ms you love somuch -- hard candy shell on the outside, soft chocolate center on the inside. You're a huge flirt, and quite proud of it, even though you'd rather chew off your own arm than talk about your real feelings. You kick ass and you're smart, but without any special powers or a silly college education -- all your kickass is purely your own, baby.
Take this quiz !
0 comments:
Post a Comment