Monday, February 12, 2007

Best Portable Dvd Player For Sailboat

Holy Mother, and not say no posting and apologize is good XD

as always I'll give a brief (lol never turns out to be brief) explanation.

THESIS

My God, if that was short .... Jaja explain what they want?, ThesisO (pc) (just need someone giving me a lever for not using my keyboard> _ \u0026lt;I like to use it in games)

I sent a message Dulce (XD I like to see that still mua and toy recalls happy about that) Rosy XD me singing the happy birthday. (After sending me a message XD)

I congratulate my friend Carolina (much much XD I pulled almost like claudia

) My boss and the secretary (who I really like Susi well) as they congratulated me.

I have a great job today assured me.

Buy some cool earrings (XD I ran out half fifth) I went to eat at a place that fascinates me.

Bezelay I arrived messages and Chio Rogelio message I get

Caliope sent me an email

Like Lucy sent me a mail XD

This is the account so far, holy mother may not be much but I'm happy, I think mainly because I love toall these people and clear WHY HE FINISHED MY THESIS wiiiiiiiiiiii

And yet the day does not stop to see what holds me jejeje ojala daily XD well outside

A kiss to those who read and those who do not

who cares XD also I send a big kiss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment