henever I wanted to do.
Anyway, I missed what was XD
between fiscal Today I had to do in the workshop, we made a walk and observe all previously selected to be a writer.
I was Edgar Allan Poe. Dioxide and that changes everything when you put yourself in their shoes.
Every footfall, every movement of the sheets I gave you so many ideas, the color of the pavement, the texture of the walls. The stairway leading up to a road surrounded by weeds by which you could not see its end, an open window where black interior which left only show that semi silhouette of an old and rusty furniture.
Every little detail became much stronger, become so important in everything that was impossible not to leavelooking. Up a flight of pigeons was more than interesting ...
shit I took out the crust that made me scratch my cat> \u0026lt;
In short I liked it, was something that I want to experiment and write on that basis. The result would be interesting.
0 comments:
Post a Comment