Monday, July 5, 2010

Mario Ft Kelly Rowland

And in the end I deleted all my accounts.
is already a joke, the situation is so stupid she hotter than the head that would be ridiculous.
Come on, I tried to find a logical reason for all this but I can not. It is impossible ... from the why did it all for now. Geez!

What surprises me is the ability to make a storm XD something so miniature and non-existent. That is, if it had been like what happened to me crazy, I think. That affects, but this is ridiculous.

As I do not want this situation to continue bothering me (I do not want to get angry, don't you people really want to see me angry), I decided to delete all my accounts. From FB to Lj (I miss oops! YT), if you so interthat laugh at what I write ... fuck it: D (seriously that I say this with the best of my sides)

Now to continue my routine: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment