Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rules For The Card Game Fustration

I think I'm the only one on the Arashi World That Is Not thrill with this new pv.

The song is really great and the boys looks so awsome, But I think using an other Truth concept does not work for this or Does not play enough. Maybe I Was waiting
Something So Different ... this is just a great song and so happy for a dark-onlydance pv ...

maybe i ask too much
But is too much to ask for somethin more like "Everybody" of BSB? ... That is a great idea for this kind of song (and so with the Kaibutsu-kun's concept) * sho imagine in a franken-nii Costume * ;____;

the worst thing is i CAN NOT share this with Other fans, 'cause They know I will hit me very hard XD

SO all i have to think now is how gorgeous looks and Oh ShoHis hips moving-chan * ¬ *




kisses ~ ♥ ps: I need new icons

0 comments:

Post a Comment