Saturday, February 13, 2010

Read Johnny The Homicidal Maniac Online What now?

Well it seems that only write here when I have something bad to say, well this time I will not give details, just say things as I see fit and who want to know more ask.

almost three years ago my mother was going with my sister, divorced. I'm staying here, no work, considering that if it cost me but now my study, with the crisis there is no work for nothing good to study to see if anything is found.

November 2009 my grandmother died, poor women and rest because I suffered so much, and made it so much, no day I do not remember it, if not for her as I would otherwise and worse.

January 2010 my father died, I found myself yet, now with the grant to live up

0 comments:

Post a Comment