Today January 14, 2008 is based on the log of my life the death of Rosa Maria Arceo a former co-Ochoa middle and high school, with which you open a cross word was rarely excessive, a companion that if I ran into on the street was like watching to any other person for the indifference that both we showed. That's when take more than a minute of silence.
What more need for us all to realize that this can not go on like this? Did you rob a church? No, not all are religious and when we do not directly affect us all imholder simply nothing, I'm a living example of indifference, when speaking of such tragedies, just looked so distant and I dared to post a simple "can not" we're getting worse "
The indifference must end, and not just because such acts but also in everyday life, indifference
is what is driving this world a bottomless pit, the one to do things or put a halt when it affects us directly is wrong.
already h
0 comments:
Post a Comment