Well this is an entry to say that I trauma being so jealous.
do not know why I am but the fact is that I am, I am jealous that my mother would do more if my brothers, me jealous the fact that a friend has gone to see a convention where he was the actor who plays Victor Krum and who has taken a picture with (I hate even XD), but the funny thing is that would make an entry saying how the hate and envy for having attended this wave cuI'm checking waves I realized something, me jealous too when the person who likes to make little games with others, games with her romantic style. That it does not happen but still ...
What to do? logic tells me not to do anything, and I have some time that I like, I think more or less two and a half, but still, that there is not going to happen.
Please God you have to like someone else-_-.
Anyway as I'm jealous and now I can not sleep for thinking be nonsense.
gentuchis good firing me a hug to everyone.
Yopes
0 comments:
Post a Comment