It's been a week since I have no job and no longer true that I feel so disoriented, I passed my thesis and then we see everything much clearer.
If I said that I hate the chick that has made me stupid and backstabbing lying but is that really hate it, especially now I have met many loose ends that I had to join to reach the conclusion that this girl is an imitation of human beings.
However beyond that I say I like my friends are a treasure impresionante that I hope never to lose, and though I read the love and thank you for all you do for me (from Chinese take me to eat rolls XD to scold me for that I deserve it)
The truth is that as I am now that I am not for two circumstances, could talk to my ex-boss and tell everything that has happened or silent, the truth is I want to tell you everything but I am not without is, maybe you should drop everything and therefore I think what he wants since in the end she can not do anything, and I really believe that only look bad, but the truth is I'm dying to know the truth and could perhaps asking
0 comments:
Post a Comment