Thursday, October 5, 2006

Average Bmi Of Bulimics HIGH AND LOW

If it is, and has long time since I left the journal abandoned, but well here I come again to lose a bit of time.

quickly things have happened (to update) I continued with my work and I have been monitoring some problems out there, the truth was enough and I had taken as the truth a little worried and discouraged, but hey now I've decided to send everything to the rubber and continue to work as best you can, what should happen to pass and there if I can get, but hoped that everything will be fine .

ue more I fall behind.

What else, whether because of my writings here are, there if I'm a little late but hey time will give me sometime.

As a new project I have to announce that I am doing a painting Cedric / Oliver will not be able to assume and therefore stay locked in my closet (or rather a friend's closet ) and its theme is gay but hey I wanted to do and then to see how it goes.

CHTMp; nbsp;

Pd .- see my new look is not it beautiful?

0 comments:

Post a Comment