without updating I have time I actually see my calendar from August 13 than I do, but of course everything has a reason.
The truth is that I'm surprised you even further with this virtual diary, and I do not usually have things like this, my I love to talk my stuff from person to person, but hey the truth is that it is also ch
The truth is that as I was not nervous for the operation (in fact I still think the same thing) but as closer the day (August 18) had more anxiety, because the August 18 date for me are as important ... as it is the birthday of a friend and also because this day four years ago my parents I got a huge surprise that even today
Already the mere day operation things happened that really gave me a good laugh because I had not contemplated.
I took decent clothes and blah blah so that the end ¬ ¬ not any good (does not enter into details like me XD canopy with the nurse for that fact) and finish with a blue surgical gown. and in the OR what I did was raquea (no bone anesthesia only complete blockade of the hip to below) as I was supposed to be aware, but guess as the day before I spend my work fixing everything after compulsive buying and last my friends (friends and head; _; so cute always spoils) gave me a farewell dinner for my legs, from conscious to the operating room as I did two questions Raquel (or how the hell they say ) and after a scolding from the doctor to talk while I operated (rather than the anesthesiologist doctor), I slept soundly (I was given sedatives makes me ¬ ¬) so I spent the whole operation but salt dormidota
0 comments:
Post a Comment