I have a lot of sleep, way too good in fact but just because someone felt the stone I'm upgrading.
know this has been a strange week, starting Sunday. SUNDAY! If type of call me on Sunday econopracticos for him to open the cellar of my company I had seen was super tempted to go for that as I say, work is work, but the NA said ... mere hours IS SUNDAY AND THAT WILL BE THE DEVIL !!!!, and so good that I did that same day I learn that the grandmother died of a friend so mand come running to join her, which certainly passes the world's largest ridiculous ... I fell in the middle of Mass, _; that I kneel at the time of communion, but when I wake up not notice that my feet were stuck in banking and soups that I leave aside the feet of the brother of my friend ... result ... now to my friend's mother says daughter likes pa Juan XD so if my advice ... lol nothing to do raved
Well as I said Sunday delivery did Monday, and there began the rolls, as I that day had ended with what is hold ... but no! Of course not! For a while they call me saying thate same day would come .. HELLO! WEDNESDAY AND WE DO NOT HAVE TO COME! And I work with hills.
that day Well said .. bah we walk Mariano (name for the guy) and we went to America and I Eladios and bla bla (take pics XD if I encourage the upload ... but no longer how to get my photo account where I keep something XD images), but there just is not my Monday, but for nothing., that day had a dinner with the daughter of my former boss .. so I fix it and blah .. destination games but take me to Mariano and I spend're up.
already on Tuesday was more neurotic than the truth is not worth having but I went to the beach with Marian and my friend Claudia. I have a good time and spend a great thing, after you stop claudia, carry Mary to his hotel, cave clear that the world is small and the hotel where Mary was staying the same hotel where a friend worked and bla bla Marian leave to go to sleep and I'm staying
talking to my friend ... lol
0 comments:
Post a Comment